Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A post about numbers...

Just a quick post today but I had to share before the day is over:

Today is November 12, 2013 or 11/12/13.

I am sure you know there have been lots of these crazy dates over the last few years but there is only one more that will happen for another century. After today, the next date in numerical order is...

December 13, 2014 or 12/13/14. 

Well as if that date isn't cool enough, it also happens to be the day that Matt and I get married!  

Yes, we will be saying "I do" in 1 year, 1 month and 1 day. (Told you this was a post of numbers! My Aunt Carol would be proud.)

So I had to share this special news before the day was up! 

Interesting fact, after our wedding day, the next day in numerical order will be January 2, 2103. 

No comments:

Post a Comment