Monday, August 19, 2013

My Blog Birthday!



Today is a special day for me as I am introducing to the world (aka my family and friends) my new blog: Based On A True Story (or more simply, B.O.A.T.S.).

Yes, I am a blogger now. 
No, I don't think I have a problem. 
Yes, I can share this information on Facebook but having a BLOG is so much cooler, right??

Truth be told, I have thought about starting a blog for a long time and I was THIS close to creating one when I studied abroad but never got around to it. However, I have recently made a BIG decision and I wanted a way for my family and friends to stay informed on this next chapter of my life. So here I am now, a blogger. And this is my story...

My goal is to post several times a week so we will see how that goes. However right now, I am so excited about this blog I anticipate daily posts as I am still in the "bloggymoon" stage.

So I will end my first post with sharing my BIG decision: 


I moved to Florida and I get to spend everyday with this wonderful guy:



No comments:

Post a Comment